About Phoenix (pronouns: she/her):
I am honored to support healers, artists, seekers, and change makers to heal from their own experiences of trauma, abuse, burn out, and harmful patterns of self-sacrifice so they can fully embody their lives and share their gifts with the world.
I came to this practice through my own experiences of using the arts, energy medicine, shamanic journeying, earth based wisdom, and depth hypnosis to heal. As a fellow healing artist and spiritual seeker, I can understand the twists and turns of this path. I navigate them too.
I love doing this work not only to support incredible people in recognizing the true gift of who they are, and to heal all that blocks them from sharing that with themselves and the world- but also to constantly learn with them. I am privileged and honored to work with each and every client- to learn from them about their lives and all they have done to navigate their paths. Each person holds unique teachings through their life experiences- it is part of my work to help support you in discovering and recognizing that. You have everything you need within you, to heal.
I would be honored to support you.
Training and Certifications:
- Certified Hypnotherapist in the spiritual practice of Depth Hypnosis at the Foundation for the Sacred Stream
- Advanced Shamanism and Applied Shamanic Counseling (currently in certification process) at the Foundation for the Sacred Stream
- Buddhist Psychology at the Foundation for the Sacred Stream
- Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Expressive Arts Therapy from the California Institute of Integral Studies
- First Level Externship of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Certified Sex Educator at San Francisco Sex Information Hotline (SFSI)
- Rape Crisis Counselor certification program at San Francisco Women Against Rape (SFWAR)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama from NYU Tisch School of the Arts